Do you feel the urge to test your software or web application? If yes, then how do you do it? Simple, by automation testing. In fact, Appeonix is the best Automation Testing Company in India name in this field and we have tested many a softwares and websites for comprehend their actual worth. Clearly, automation is a process that ensures the effective running of a website or software for an entire lifecycle. Find out what we offer by getting in touch with us right away!
We speak for us and if you want to know why would like to hire our services then we can provide you with a list. We specifically offer services for automated website testing that include but are not limited to (as you can contact us for customization):
* Our UI testing services include iOS projects, Websites, Ecommerce & Web portals with web drivers using selenium
* We also work on automated test data to improve your productivity
* Automated load testing by using Apache JMeter Testing tool to help you scale your work
* If you are looking to incorporate more logical software into your system, then automated unit testing could be of help and we will gald to assist you with it
* We also provide website apps testing
* Automated regression testing services
* Migration services that can be fully customized
Mobile App Automation Testing & Ecommerce Website Automation Testing India?
If can be further explained as a technique that is used to test how useful an application is. Any software needs testing for bug fixes, quality issues and most importantly for efficiency. This means you can check the performance and its load time before you actually release it into the market. It is a way to check on the accuracy of your product and certainly is a better way to improve your ROI or Return on Investment.
Some popular Automation Testing Tools
Below mentioned is a list of testing tools for website that make our testing services worth:
* Selenium, which is used to create advanced automated scripts
* Ranorex, used for automation of API
* IBM Rational Functional Tester used for regression testing, data driven testing and functional testing
* Telerik Test Studio can implement parallel testing and schedule tests